- gives a voice to students and educators
- fosters needed change in education
- opens up communication flowing in many directions rather than top to bottom
- makes technology relevant and applicable to the twenty-first century
- empowers educators and students to speak out on things they care about
Wednesday, February 18, 2004
In the process of getting my work gears churning, I'm looking at some stuff about blogs and portfolios again. I thought this list of opportunities and obstacles was practical and thought-provoking. I like her reasons "Why we should hang in there..."